Motivation is a funky, ever-evolving thing. It kinda feels like we need new and inspired sources to keep us on top of our game. I find that my motivations are deeply rooted in my own personal goals, but I’m also profoundly influenced (and often fueled) by the energy of the people I am surrounded by on the daily. To tell my story further, I partnered with TomTom Sports as they encapsulate many of my fitness philosophies:
- Surround yourself with excellence.
- A rising tide lifts all ships.
- Figure out what inspires you. If that changes, be okay with it. Find something else that inspires you.
- The gym is a workshop.
- Athletes run. They also lift, box, ride, climb, and swim. Become an excellent mover.
- Variety is awesome. That said, too much variety is chaos and too little variety is boring.
- Follow through on your training. Hell, follow through on everything. If you say you’re going to do something, even if you only promise yourself, DO it and do it with absolute conviction.
- Music = motivation
- Technology is as valuable as we make it.
- Keep it simple. Keep it fun.
- The best and biggest goals are always long term projects. But even with long term projects, all we have is today. What we do today is all that matters.
- One foot in front of the other.
- Tiny victories are worth celebrating.
As always, curious to hear whatcha think. But the BEST PART…TomTom and I are giving away a Spark 3 (the watch I’m sporting in all of my run photos.)
To win, all you have to do is:
- Share a fitness philosophy that this video inspires in you. It can be anything that comes to mind, including any of the above.
- Comment below or on your social media channel of choice (Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter) using the hashtag #TomTomBandana.
- Make sure to tag me @BandanaTraining and @TomTomSportsNAM so we see your post.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- The more you post, the more you increase your odds of winning (up to 4 times.)
- The winner will be announced Wed July 26th (can only ship in the continental United States – sorry far off friends.)