A little more about Rob…
Rob Sulaver is Founding Trainer of Rumble Boxing in NYC and has been named one of the top fitness experts in America by the Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, the Greatist, and ABC. He has also, blushingly, been named one of the hottest trainers in America by Shape Magazine. His fitness and nutrition site (this one, right here) combines Rob’s professional expertise with his irreverent sense of humor, placing Rob in the national conversation on health and fitness. This has led to an affiliation with Nike and TomTom, a national weight loss TV show on ABC, a seat on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Advisory Board, and regular contributions and features in national publications.
Rob starred on ABC’s new primetime show My Diet Is Better Than Yours (Jan. 2016) with celebrity trainers and Shaun T of Insanity. Rob is also host of an exclusive digital series with HealthiNation – HIIT This and the soon-to-be released series Just Get Started. He’s been featured as a reoccurring fitness expert on the CBS Morning Show and as the host for Men’s Fitness popular web series – Transformasaccre. Rob tees up his extensive fitness and nutrition knowledge with a unique combination of on-camera ease, natural athletic ability, and giggles. Lots and lots of giggles.
Rob is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association), a Certified Sports Nutritionist (International Society of Sports Nutrition), and a Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise).
MAJOR STREET CRED
- Founding Trainer – Rumble Boxing
- Expert on ABC’s newest weight loss show My Diet Is Better Than Yours
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – Advisory Board
- Top 20 Fitness Experts Worth Following – The Huffington Post
- Top 50 Hottest Trainers in America – Shape Magazine
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness 2013 & 2014 – The Greatist
- Most Inspirational Fitness Accounts 2015 – BuzzFeed
- 47 Greatest Fitness Icons Ever – Unbound
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Sports Nutritionist – International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level I, II, & III Coach
- Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach
- Olympic Lifting Certification – Pierre Roy
- Athletes’ Performance Phase-I Mentorship
- Athletes’ Performance Custom Mentorship
- L.I.F.T. Certified Sandbag Coach
- Certified Power Plate Instructor
- Certified Kettle Bell Instructor – Kettle Bell Concepts
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques – PIMST – Certified
- Preparation of Running Programs for Athletes & Clients – Joseph Coyne of Coyne Conditioning
- Olympic Lifting – Wil Fleming
- Movement Dysfunction – Dean Somserset
- Numerous courses with Brad Shoenfeld – Metabolic Training, The Functional Fitness Continuum, To Crunch or Not to Crunch, etc, etc.
- Program Design and Nutrition Seminar – Joe Dowdell & PhD Mike Roussell
- Strong Man Training and Program Design- Robert Dos Remedios & Joe Dowdell
- DynaMax Coaches Clinic – Jeremy Shore
- Myofascial Soft Tissue and Trigger Point Therapy – Dr. Perry Nickelston
- Movement and Corrective Exercise Strategies – Dr. Perry Nickelston
- Cadaver Anatomy and Mechanics Workshop – Joe DeAntonis
- A New Approach to Strength Training for Runners and Triathletes – Fraser Queich
- Kid’s Nutritional Advice & Common Mistakes Parents Make – Natalie Digate Muth, MD, MPH, RD
- CPR-AED Certified – American Red Cross
Rob was also a Big 10 Division I wrestler (University of Michigan) and has an intense love affair with peanut butter.