Life Is Too Short To Be Weak, Chubby, Or Metabolically Fatigued
The Bandana Training Online Coaching Program is based on the same principles that made this MAGIC:
Except we do it over the interwebz.
- GET LEANER
- GET STRONGER
- GET SEXIER
- ALL FOR LESS EXPENSIVER
“Rob, is this program, like, you know…good?”
Nope. It’s effing great.
It’s like getting a PhD in awesome.
”I lost TONS of fat. Really. I didn’t know it was possible to lose so much fat like that.”
- João (This isn’t a joke. My client João actually wrote this.)
”Rob’s online coaching program has far exceeded my expectations just one month in. I am amazed at how much attention I’ve received, and he always makes himself available for questions and is prompt in following up.
- Brandon Simmons
“This was the kick in the ass I needed to get to where I want to be.”
How Does This All Go Down?
Step 1) Diagnostics
Your injuries / range of motion issues
Your available equipment
Your current routine
Your general weirdnesses (hey…we all have them.)
STEP 2) YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING GUIDE
Based on your assessment, I sit down at my computer and design your workouts (like…all of them) and I send you THIS:
EVERY. SINGLE. WORKOUT + a butt ton of other information. The best part?? Early on, lots of the exercises have videos attached of me coaching you through the specifics. It’s almost like we’re in the gym training together:
STEP 3) SHREDDED EATING
You send me a food journal and we start to make nutritional changes. I call it the shredded eating plan. We talk about everything. All of it:
- Whatchu know about your nitrogen pool, boy?
- Soy and phytoestrogens – the untold story.
- What the hell is an anti-nutrient?
- Alkaline load and our pH. Should we give a shit? Of course we should give a shit.
- EFA, ALA, EPA, DHA, OMG – what does it all mean?
- I’ll even send you a love letter I wrote to brussels sprouts (not joking).
STEP 4) SUPPLEMENT SCHOOL
Oh boy. The supplement world is full of tons and tons of horse shitted information. That’s right. Info that has been shat from a horse. Let’s cut through all the B.S. and get back to the legit supplements that are proven to make your life so much better. And let’s not just talk about what to take…and let’s talk about why it’s so damn important.
Plus. Of course…we’ll clown around.
Cause what’s the point of being strong, shredded, and sexy if we can’t have some fun?
STEP 5) CLOWNING AROUND
If it sounds too good to be true, I hear ya. Let’s get real for a sec. This program isn’t all fun and games. It’s not a magic pill or a quick fix. It’s about long term, sustainable health. And in many ways, it’s TOUGH AS HELL.
- If you’re not up for a challenge, the program isn’t for you.
- If you’re not willing to do what it takes to change your body, the program isn’t for you.
- If you’re not motivated to go out and kick some serious ass, then the program ISN’T for you.
THIS PROGAM ISN’T FOR EVERYONE.
- But if you’re sick of spinning your wheels…
- If you’re sick of wasting your time with health and fitness info that isn’t working for you…
- If you’re sick of being weak, chubby, or metabolically fatigued…then let’s get this shit figured out together.
Hey. It’s your body. It’s up to you if you want it to be awesome or not. Nobody can make that decision except you.
I was 100% skeptical about this online program especially since I knew it all (or at least I thought I did). I figured that I had been lifting on/off for 25+ years so what could Rob do for me?
I could NOT have been more wrong.
- Scott H.
Form is up there on the right. Fill it out. Let’s get you shredded.