GET LEANER • GET STRONGER • GET SEXIER • ALL FOR LESS EXPENSIVER
The Bandana Training Online Coaching Program is based on the same principles that made this magic:
Except we do it over the interwebz.
Because Life Is Too Short To Be Weak, Chubby, Or Metabolically Fatigued
“Rob, is this program, like, you know…good?”
Nope. It’s effing great. It’s like getting a PhD in awesome.
“I lost TONS of fat. Really. I didn’t know it was possible to lose so much fat like that.”
-João (This isn’t a joke. My client João was actually blown away.)
“This was the kick in the ass I needed to get to where I want to be.”
“Rob’s online coaching program has far exceeded my expectations just one month in. I am amazed at how much attention I’ve received, and he always makes himself available for questions and is prompt in following up.”
How does this all go down?
Step 1) Diagnostics
- Your goals
- Your injuries / range of motion issues
- Your available equipment
- Your schedule
- Your general weirdnesses (hey…we all have them.)
- Etc. Etc.
STEP 2) YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING GUIDE
Based on your assessment, I sit down at my computer and design your workouts (pshyea…ALL of them) and I send you THIS:
EVERY. SINGLE. WORKOUT + a butt ton of other information.
The best part?? Lots of the exercises have videos attached of me coaching you through the specifics.
It’s like we’re in the gym training together:
STEP 3) OPERATION SHREDDED EATING
Let’s clean up your nutrition, shall we? I call it Operation Shredded Eating. I give you missions and we figure out how to make them habits. We talk about everything. All of it:
- Whatchu know about your nitrogen pool, boy?
- Soy and phytoestrogens – the untold story.
- What the hell is an anti-nutrient?
- Alkaline load and our pH. Should we give a shit? Of course we should give a shit.
- EFA, ALA, EPA, DHA, OMG – what does it all mean?
- I’ll even send you a love letter I wrote to brussels sprouts.
STEP D) SUPPLEMENT SCHOOL
Oh boy. The supplement world is full of tons and tons of horse shitted information. That’s right. Info that has been shat from a horse. Let’s cut through all the B.S. and get back to the legit supplements that are proven to make your life so much better. And let’s not just talk about what to take…let’s talk about when to take…and let’s talk about why it’s so damn important.
STEP 5) CLOWNING AROUND
Plus. Of course…we’ll dork around.
Cause what’s the point of being strong, shredded, and happy if we can’t have some fun?
If it sounds too good to be true, I hear ya. Let’s get real for a sec. This program isn’t all fun and games. It’s not a magic pill or a quick fix. It’s about long term, sustainable health. And in many ways, it’s TOUGH AS HELL.
- If you’re not up for a challenge, the program isn’t for you.
- If you’re not willing to do what it takes to change your body, the program isn’t for you.
- If you’re not motivated to go out and kick some serious ass, then the program ISN’T for you.
This program isn’t for everyone.
- But if you’re sick of NOT having access to the most cutting edge health and fitness info…
- If you’re sick of wasting your time with a routine that isn’t working for you…
- If you’re sick of being weak, chubby, or metabolically fatigued…then let’s get this shit figured out together.
Hey. It’s your body. It’s up to you if you want it to be awesome or not.
Nobody can make that decision except you.
I was 100% skeptical about this online program especially since I knew it all (or at least I thought I did). I figured that I had been lifting on/off for 25+ years so what could Rob do for me?
I could NOT have been more wrong.
Form is up there on the right. Fill it out. Let’s get you shredded.