GET LEAN • GET STRONG • GET SEXY
(EVEN IF YOU’RE BROKE & BUSY)
Bandana Training Mobile Coaching (#BTMC) is based on the same principles that made this magic:
Except we do it over the interwebz. Because life is too short to be weak, chubby, or metabolically fatigued.
“Rob, is this program, like, you know…good?”
Nope. It’s effing great. It’s like getting a PhD in being fucking rad.
But don’t take my word for it. Listen to what clients have said:
“I lost TONS of fat. Really. I didn’t know it was possible to lose so much fat like that.”
“This was the kick in the ass I needed to get to where I want to be.”
“Rob’s mobile coaching has far exceeded my expectations just one month in. I am amazed at how much attention I’ve received, and he always makes himself available for questions and is prompt in following up.”
How does this all go down?
Step 1) THE FORM ON THE RIGHT ====>
Once you fill out the form on the right, I get a little ding in my inbox. That starts our conversation about stuff like…
- How much we’re going to change your life.
- What you can expect from me.
- What I will expect from you.
- When we might be able to get started.
- How awesome it is to be able to do this.
Stuff like that.
STEP 2) A MORE IN-DEPTH DIAGNOSTICS
If the #BTMC program sounds gangbuster, we do a more thorough analysis. We cover stuff like…
- Your goals
- Your injuries / range of motion issues
- Your available equipment
- Your schedule
- Your general weirdnesses (hey…we all have them.)
- Etc. Etc.
STEP 3) YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING GUIDE
Based on your assessment, I sit down and design your workouts (pshyea…ALL of them) and I send you THIS:
EVERY. SINGLE. WORKOUT + a butt ton of other information.
The best part?? Videos like this of me coaching you through the specifics.
It’s like we’re in the gym training together:
STEP D) SHRED KITCHEN
Let’s clean up your nutrition, shall we? I’ve been working on an e-book called Shred Kitchen that I’ll send you. It talks about everything. All of it:
- Food. REAL food
- Building a plate
- Meal Frequency is
- Love Meat Tender, Love Meat True
- Fat – the Good, the Bad, & the Artificial
- The Magical Sprinkles of Health – Bioactive Phytochemicals
- Carb Cycling Made Simple
It answers questions that you didn’t even know you had…
- Whatchu know about your nitrogen pool, boy?
- Soy and phytoestrogens – what the what?
- What the hell is an anti-nutrient?
- Alkaline load and our pH. Should we give a shit? Of course we should give a shit.
- EFA, ALA, EPA, DHA, OMG – what does it all mean?
I’ll even send you a love letter I wrote to brussels sprouts.
STEP 5) SUPPLEMENT SCHOOL
Included with Shred Kitchen is a complete supplement overhaul. Here’s the deal…the supplement world is full of tons and tons of horse shitted information. That’s right. Info that has been shat from a horse. Let’s cut through all the B.S. and get back to the legit supplements that are proven to make your life so much better. And let’s not just talk about what to take…let’s talk about when to take…and let’s talk about why it’s so damn important.
STEP 6) FEELING AWESOME ABOUT YOUR BODY
Cause feeling awesome about your body is a HUGE step towards feeling awesome about your life.
(We could hold big physioballs and be happier than THIS. )
If it sounds too good to be true, I hear ya. Let’s get real for a sec. The Bandana Training Mobile Coaching Program isn’t all fun and games. It’s not a magic pill or a quick fix. It’s about long term, sustainable health. And in many ways, it’s TOUGH AS HELL.
- If you’re not up for a challenge, #BTMC isn’t for you.
- If you’re not willing to put in some sweat equity, #BTMC isn’t for you.
- If you’re not motivated to go out and kick some serious ass, then #BTMC ISN’T for you.
This program isn’t for everyone.
- But if you’re sick of NOT having access to the most cutting edge health and fitness info…
- If you’re sick of wasting your time with a routine that isn’t working for you…
- If you’re sick of being weak, chubby, or metabolically fatigued…then let’s get this shit figured out together.
Hey. It’s your body. It’s up to you if you want it to be awesome or not.
Nobody can make that decision except you.
I was 100% skeptical about mobile coaching especially since I knew it all (or at least I thought I did). I figured that I had been lifting on/off for 25+ years so what could Rob do for me? I could NOT have been more wrong.
Form is up there on the right. Fill it out. Let’s get you shredded.